ToolReg inline piston regulator
ToolReg relieves residual air pressure in an air tool when its removed from the compressed air supply line, preventing unintentional actuation of the tool
The ToolReg inline piston regulator with automatic secondary pressure relief that allows any residual air pressure in the tool to be relieved when it is removed from the compressed air supply line, preventing unintentional actuation of the tool with disastrous consequences.
ToolReg inline piston regulator is an independent piston regulator that can be mounted on any pneumatic tool or installed in every compressed air system. It supplies a constant, exact outlet pressure regardless of the input pressure. The pressure is factory-set and cannot be changed. The ToolReg prevents “dynamic pressure waste“. This arises when the pressure and flow at the withdrawal point are unnecessarily higher than those specified by the manufacturer to achieve the desired function. “Dynamic pressure waste” is extremely costly, a waste of energy that may be found throughout industry.
For pneumatic tools the ToolReg must be mounted directly on the tool in order to ensure correct pressure, so that possible pressure drops in hoses, tubes etc. do not influence the pressure on the tool itself.
Pre-set regulators are an economical path to achieve the ideal pressure in the tool.
- Available in 1/4″ to 3/4″ sizes, BSP and NPT fittings and 2.0 bar to 8.0 bar variations
- Automatic secondary pressure relief
- Protection guaranteed – no residual pressure in the tool
- High flow performance (0 – 3,000 Ltrs/Min / 0 – 105 scfm)
- High pressure performance
- (P1 – inlet pressure up to 25 bar / 355 psig)
- Corrosion resistant
- Supplies tools exclusively with the specified pressure
- No pressure gauge needed
- Prevents compressed air waste
- Saves energy – reduces costs
- Highly reliable
- Locked to prevent pressure change -tamper proof
- Light weight – Small and compact size
- Increases tool service life
- In situations where small amounts of compressed air are required, but the pressure and flow must be stringently regulated
- Pneumatic tools
- Nail guns, tackers etc.
- Furniture, construction and precision engineering trades
- Piping and compressed air systems
- Compressed air used in automation fur actuation
- Control, feeding or transportation
- Pick and place units in automatic assembly systems
Need help choosing your ideal Inline Pressure Regulator?
Read more to find out how to choose the ideal Inline Pressure Regulator for your application. The following diagram also shows an example of where each of the Protect-Air products fits within your compressed air system.
Download the brochure
Click the image to download the full Protect-Air brochure including ToolReg specifications and model numbers.