The FluidReg® (water) regulator is an independent membrane regulator that can be installed in every compressed air system. It supplies a constant, exact outlet pressure regardless of the input pressure. The pressure is factory-set and cannot be changed. This ensures that nobody can alter the specified pressure.
It is well known that the pressure of a water or fluid line normally is too high, fluctuates, and varies according to the height of a building. In that case, the In-line FluidReg protects all equipment and components placed after it, by ensuring the equipment only receives the correct pressure. This is particularly important for all machinery/plants, for, or with dosing of liquids, for in this case expensive production downtime can be avoided.
Furthermore if the FluidReg is combined with a sprinkler nozzle, the best basis for cooling/cleaning by means of water spray or fog is created.
- Reduces energy consumption
- Service free: no adjustment needed
- Competitive pricing
- Tamper proof
- Lightweight – compact construction
- Easy to mount in any water supply system
- Extension by sprinkler equipment
- In compliance with prevailing Food and Feed Code of Law (TÜV)
- Increases tool service life
- Coffee and soft drink machines
- Filling machines
- Laboratory dosing equipment
- Food industry
- Irrigation systems etc.
Please note these are currently a special order item and are not stocked locally.
Download Technical Specifications
Download Protect-Air’s Full Catalogue, including FluidReg models and specifications in PDF format by adding your Name and Email below