CartReg preset mini pressure regulator
CartReg® – In-line preset regulator for air blow guns and pneumatic tools.
The CartReg preset mini pressure regulator is installed in the compressed air supply line. The CartReg preset mini pressure regulator is designed to meet OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration, USA) standards and other safety agency requirements for 2 bar/30 psi maximum pressure for pneumatic air guns.
The CartReg preset mini pressure regulator can easily be threaded into any ¼' air blow gun and pneumatic tool and is an economical means to maintain the ideal pressure requirements for your tools.
Advantages of CartReg
- Available in BSP and NPT fittings from 2.0 bar to 6.0 bar
- Safety: protects personnel, machinery and plant by avoiding pressure surges
- Ensures optimal air tool efficiency by supplying a constant pre-set pressure
- Prevents compressed air waste – limits excessive compressed air consumption = reducing energy costs
- Easy assembly: can be integrated into any ¼' pneumatic tool
- High-pressure performance (P1= inlet pressure up to 12 bar/260 psi)
- High flow performance (up to 400 L/Min – 15 scfm)
- Lightweight (14g) and compact (Hexagon 14 mm, length 24 mm)
- Locked to prevent pressure change – tamper proof
- Competitively priced
- Increases tool service life
Applications of CartReg
- Pneumatic air guns
- Pneumatic tools
- Pick and place units in automatic assembly systems
Need help choosing your ideal Inline Pressure Regulator?
Read more to find out how to choose the ideal Inline Pressure Regulator for your application. The following diagram also shows an example of where each of the Protect-Air products fits within your compressed air system.
Download Technical Specifications
Download Protect-Air’s Full Catalogue, including CartReg models and specifications in PDF format by adding your Name and Email below